Sunday, February 27, 2011

IT'S GOTCHA DAY!!!!!

 
IT'S GOTCHA DAY!!!!
 
Our big day has finally arrived!!!!!!  I have to say it all seems like a dream, and I definitely think that time is slower in China than it is in the United States.  When I was packing for our trip on Wednesday, there weren't enough minutes in the day to do all I had to do.  Here, it seems like time stands still.  Could it be because we are finally just a few hours away from holding our precious Molly Kate in our arms?!?!?!
 
We are currently in the airport in Hong Kong, waiting for our flight to leave for Nanchang.  It will be an hour and a half flight.  I'm not sure when the babies will arrive to the hotel, but it is supposed to be sometime this afternoon. 
 
We have four other wonderful families in our travel group.  All of us have already experienced parenthood before this, but it's the first time to adopt for three out of five of us.   Somehow, though, I seem to be the only one bouncing off the walls with jubilation!!!!!  Roger is very happy, too, but I think he may have a few butterflies in his stomach at the moment.  Bless his heart....I think he had NO idea when he married me what kinds of BIG ADVENTURES I would take him on!!!!
 
As soon as we get our precious Molly Kate, I will post again, and HOPEFULLY, I will have pictures of our GOTCHA MOMENT!!!!  I would send a video, too, but I forgot the cord that connects from our video camera to our computer!!!! OH, WELL, at least I didn't forget any of Molly Kate's outfits and HAIR BOWS!!!!! I can't wait to show off our brown-eyed girl!!!!!
GOD IS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment