Saturday, March 5, 2011

IS THIS THE SAME BABY?????

I'm going to make this entry short, but sweet.  It doesn't seem possible when I think about it, that a week ago, our sweet, beautiful Molly Kate was a little orphan, living in an orphanage about four hours away from where we were in Nanchang, waiting for us to adopt her.  Roger and I were talking tonight----we can't figure out what in the world we did without her.  She has already brought SO much joy to our lives, and we know it's only going to get better.  I may have mentioned this in a previous entry, but I will say it again---it is SO amazing that in God's plan for our lives that he included a trip half way around the world to adopt a beautiful daughter, to go with our three wonderful sons.  We are SOOOOO blessed!!!!!

I am posting two pictures.  The first one I received around the middle of January.  It was an updated picture from the orphanage taken when Molly Kate was about 16 months old.  The other is one (of the many) that we took today.  Can you believe that the pictures are both of the same baby???  When I saw the picture in January, I thought she looked VERY sad, and it made me SO want to see my baby SMILE!!!!  Now, we are blessed with MANY sweet dimpled smiles each and every day!!!!!  God is SOOOOOO good!!!!!







 

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. It's amazing isn't it?! She does have the sweetest little dimpled smile, and how wonderful that you're seeing that smile so much already!

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete